A couple have lost everything after fire destroyed their campervan in Coffs Harbour on Thursday night.
NSW Fire and Rescue crews were called to the Reflections caravan park on the Pacific Highway adjacent to the showgrounds following reports that a caravan was well alight.
Fast working crews from 257 Coffs Harbour Fire Station extinguished the blaze, however it could not be saved.
Fire fighters were able to contain the fire from spreading to nearby caravans.
According to Station Officer Simon Busby, it appears to be the result of an electrical fault.
The owners of the van were there at the time, but thankfully were not injured.
”They weren’t injured, they didn’t suffer from smoke inhalation, they are just upset obviously about losing their home”, he told Triple M.
It is understood the couple had been travelling around the country, after selling their home.